Thank you for considering Kimberly Cowan Photography as your trusted bump to baby and family photographer!
~*~ Your baby is only little for a short time, I can help you preserve those memories….. ~*~
Please read sitting fee’s carefully before booking since retainers are non refundable and pricing has recently changed to reflect the new year.
2021 Creative Booking Fee
The creative booking fee covers the certified photographers shooting time, editing talent, studio expenses, and a credit to use towards prints and products offered in the studio.
**note: prices subject to change anytime**
–Just the Bump (Maternity Session)
-$300 print credit
-indoor or outdoor sessions available
-access to my maternity gown closet! Click here to view!
-hair and make up available in the studio at additional cost
-spouse and siblings are welcome and encouraged!
The Hello Baby Newborn Session
-$300 print or product credit
-1.5 to 2 hour average newborn session
-props / outfits provided
-family / siblings portraits are welcome and encouraged at no extra charge!
The Hello Bump to Baby Combo Session
(maternity + newborn session)
-$300 print or product credit
-full maternity and newborn sessions
–Cake Smash / Milk Bath
Fun shoot to celebrate baby’s first birthday. If not bringing a cake we would charge the general session fee.
-Includes 1-2 sets and you bring outfit and cake while we design the sets.
-$300 print and product credit.
For everything else…
-$300 print and product credit
—Special On Call ALL INCLUSIVE DIGITAL Services —-
-On Call Status (I block off your due date week to be on call)
-capture baby’s birth and first few minutes of life (Midland/Odessa Only)
-color & artistic journalistic black/white images for a heirloom timeless look
-digital images with print full copyright print release
Newborn Fresh 48
-captures babies first moments in the hospital after birth within 48 hours (no props)
-color & artistic journalistic black/white images for a heirloom timeless look
-digital images with print release
~–All sessions include–~
-pre-consultation either online, over the phone, or in person to discuss your session for a customized experience
-private print consultation and image viewing after
-low resolution digital proofs watermarked with a social media & 4×6 print release on a USB thumb drive
-$300 print credit to use towards prints and products
-OPTIONAL private online gallery for easy A La Carte print ordering and to share with family & friends after in person viewing
-clients may purchase prints and digitals through a “Collection” or through “A La Carte.” Collections include wall art, gift prints, and digital files with a print release. All inclusive digital file options are also available.
-prints start at $25, Collections start at $300, and High Resolution Digitals start at $40.
– a full print pricing catalog provided upon request or click here.
information & studio policies
- -A non-refundable retainer fee must be paid before being placed on the photographers calendar. Cancellation without penalty requires at least 12 hours notice. If no show/no call to a session without notice, then you forfeit your sitting fee and will have to pay an additional deposit to reschedule. Can transfer balance to future sessions or print credits on case by case basis.
- -The entire balance of the sitting fee is due by the scheduled session date. Not paying the balance will forfeit your session.
- -Please read the fee’s and policies very carefully before booking. Retainers are non-refundable. Kimberly Cowan Photography, LLC is not responsible for any misunderstandings when it comes to sitting fee’s and print pricing. There will be no refunds after the sessions are complete.
- -If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late please contact the studio. If you are more than 20 minutes late the studio reserves the right to reschedule or cancel our appointment together. A $25 fee will be invoiced to reschedule print consultations if being cancelled in less than 12 hours notice. If more than 20 minutes late and you (the client) decides to continue on with the shoot knowing time is cut short, the studio is not responsible for the number of images or quality delivered. A normal working gallery averages 30-40 images. There will not be any discounts on sessions cut short due to tardiness.
- -The $300 print and product credit is to be used for the contracted original session. Credit expires 90 days after proof gallery is delivered unless another arrangement is made with the photographer.
- -If any refunds are issued and paid by credit card, the client will be responsible for the credit card processing fees.
- -Any sessions not newborn is blocked off on the photographers calendar for up to an hour. Time will be invoiced $100 per 1/2 hour afterwards. Kimberly reserves the right to determine how many sets we can comfortably fit into our time frame or appropriate for the location.
- -On site locations must be public, or have permission from the land owner to be used for photograph purposes.
- -The family segment in newborns sessions is reserved for immediate family only. (mom, dad, and siblings). Aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc are considered extended family and will require an additional appointment unless approved by the photographer.
- -Kimberly’s primary language is English. If there will be a language barrier, please have a translator with you when being photographed and during consultations.
- -I can not share galleries or passwords with anyone other than the contracted client. The contract client is whomever signs this agreement. 3rd parties wishing to purchase prints must obtain the online gallery log in info from the contracted client.
- -With the exception of the maternity gallery included with the Bump to Baby combo, ALL clients are required to come back to the studio or schedule a ZOOM online appointment for a print consultation and viewing. Online galleries will be sent by request after our meeting together and only active for 2 weeks.
- -I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. If at anytime Kimberly does not feel like she’s the right photographer / fit for your needs you will be notified a week in advanced and a full refund.
- -50% fee for rush orders. Normal editing turn around is 3 weeks and print orders can take an additional 7-14 business days.
- -An automatic reminder will be sent to you 48 hours before your appointment. Please write down your appointment time and date and keep in a safe place.
- -If at anytime you do not like a set up or location during your photoshoot please let the photographer know immediately at the time of set up. Please do not wait until the photo shoot is complete and negatives have been edited. Kimberly is not liable if you do not like certain poses, props, backdrops, etc….
- -If having to travel outside of the Midland/Odessa area, a $ 0.75 per mile charge will be added to invoice.
- -Since every baby and child has a different personality, Kimberly is not responsible or liable for child temperaments while being photographed. Although we always do our best to make sure baby feels happy, safe, and has fun during our session we understand that this may not always be the case.
- -Please supervise your children on location and in the studio. Kimberly is not liable for any accidents or incidents during our time together.
- -Kimberly can not guarantee any certain look or duplicate another photographers image or style. She will be happy to use for inspiration but will stay true to her own shooting methods and style.
- -If yourself or child is sick, do not come to the studio as we do not want to risk the health of our little clients. I will always be happy to reschedule for this circumstance.
- -I do not guarantee any poses you will receive in your gallery. Everyone is different and unique, especially babies so photo sessions will be customized to person’s and baby’s personality. For example: Some babies like being posed and will sleep the whole time, some do not.
- -If an on location venue requires any fees, the client is responsible for the additional fee
- -Please notify me within 2 days after gallery and print product is delivered of any defects or changes desired.
- -Excessive edit requests outside of my normal work scope will be charged $25 per image and must be paid before the work is done. This includes but not limited to thinning out body parts, removing hair ties, cell phones, etc…
- -By law, sales tax will be added to invoices at 8%
- -If you would like a customized session, via crochet outfits, customized handmade backdrops… please give me at least 3 weeks notice so I can locate vendors to fulfill the need.
- -If printing outside of my professional lab (like Walgreens or CVS) I cannot guarantee the quality. I do guarantee the quality of prints ordered through the studio.
- -Zero tolerance policy for trash and messes in the studio and on location. If anyone destroys/vandalizes property, then I reserve the right to end the photo shoot and no refunds will be given.
- -Anyone who is abusive, rude, threatening, or makes anyone feel uncomfortable at anytime will be asked to leave and the appointment ended immediately and no refunds will be given. You will also be asked not to return or use me as a referral.
- -Please back up your downloads and USB’s in multiple safe places. Kimberly is not liable to replace your images if lost or deleted. Additional USB’s will be invoiced for $99 + tax.
- -Galleries older than 12 months old will be archived and is a $50 fee to unarchive from the server.
- -All photographs taken by Kimberly are subject to copyright law Title 17 of the U.S. Code (US Copyright Act). Kimberly does federally register her work to the federal database. None of my pictures may be reproduced, used for displayed, distributed, or create derivative works without my express written consent (a.k.a. print license). Penalty can result up to $30,000 per image.
- -Images may be used for portfolio and marketing purposes unless another agreement has been made with the photographer.
COVID-19 Response and Policies
Due to the current global pandemic of COVID-19 (also known as the Corona Virus, coronavirus, Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2) hereinafter referred to as the “virus”, the Photographer holds the right to cancel or reschedule sessions without notice, limitation, or justification. This is in line with the current WHO, CDC and Government recommendations in handling and containing the virus.
The client is expected to comply with current hygiene and safety advice recommended by health services, and also must agree to, and abide by, any additional hygiene terms the photographer may send to the client prior to the session.
The client acknowledges that they are proceeding with our session at their own risk and will not hold Kimberly Cowan Photography and its staff liable or harmless in the event anyone contracts the virus or any associated illness.
In the event the Photographer becomes unwell, including, but not limited to, cough, fever of 100 degrees or higher, or chills, and is prevented from carrying out the booked session, the Photographer will make every effort to reschedule the session. In the event the Client becomes unwell, including, but not limited to, cough, fever of 100 degrees or higher, or chills, and cannot attend the photography session, the Photographer and Client will make every effort to reschedule the session. Retainers are non-refundable but can be transferred to future sessions and products at Photographer’s discretion.
If anyone attending the session, including, but not limited to, the Client or the Client’s child, spouse, relative, friend, or any other party the Client has chosen to be present, appears to have symptoms of the virus including, but not limited to, a cough, fever, or respiratory symptoms, mild or otherwise, the session will be halted without notice or restriction. If anyone in the Client’s household becomes unwell with respiratory symptoms (as listed above) within fourteen days before or after the session, the Client has a duty to make the Photographer aware of this within twenty-four (24) hours of symptoms developing. Failure to do so could result in termination of the contract and in spread of the virus.
This page is Copyright Registered and Federally Protected. Directly copying and publishing any information from this page is strictly prohibited as allowed by law.
(c) 2020 Kimberly Cowan Photography, LLC.
Please contact the studio to schedule an appointment.