To adapt with the new world we are living in it’s important that I let you know that some things may be changing at my studio. Although I have always my photography in a safe and sanitary environment, I will continue to keep up heightened safety procedures to help keep my clients and staff safe during our time together.
- I will be wearing a mask and gloves during our time together and require any staff with me to do so as well.
- Above and beyond hand washing and hand sanitizer will be at the door for every client.
- All props, backdrops, and fabrics used will be taken to be cleaned & sanitized after every session.
- Very limited availability and hours. This will give me time to deep clean after every session.
- Immediate family members only. Please do not bring extra people.
- Maternity Closet (Only 1 gown per client), your welcome to bring something of your own to wear as a 2nd option
- If you are sick and showing symptoms (cough, flu, etc….) please contact my studio immediately so we can postpone your session until everyone is healthy again. If I suspect of symptoms, illness I will unfortunately have to immediately end our session together.
- If you have recently traveled internationally or anywhere on Level 3 notice please notify me immediately.
I really appreciate your understanding and look forward to continuing to create beautiful art for you!